标题: 《Psyche 》作者:- Mark W. Tiedemann【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-8-29 19:47
标题: 《Psyche 》作者:- Mark W. Tiedemann【EPUB】
MARK W. TIEDEMANN PSYCHE THE SCAR APPEALED TO HER. That and the clear almost glasslike eyes. He seemed to be looking ather through a broken window. Berthe blinked and looked away. He would be a fascinating subjectfor a painting. quotNot myselfquot he said his Dutch accent slowing his words. quotI understand that Monsieur Van Helsingquot Berthe said. quotI dont do --I have never done --adeath mask. Its not something my technique is well suited to -” quotYes yes I realize that. This new style...I confess I do not care for it myself but it hascertain advantages which I believe will work to my purposes.” Berthe smiled tolerantly and looked out her window. Paris seemed drugged under the searingAugust sun and the late hours light layered the city with an amber stickiness that blurreddetail and nagged at her to go to her easel and palette. quotWouldnt a sculptor be better...” quotNo. The subject would not I think be served by a too precise rendering.quot He drew a deepbreath and seemed to look inward. His forehead creased thoughtfully. quotThere was a fluidity to him in... before.quot Berthe flexed her fingers and winced at the slightpain. She rubbed her right hand gently. quotRheumatism” She looked up startled. quotI am a doctorquot he explained the ghost of a smile twisting the scar. quotIs

欢迎光临 (http://zasq.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2