标题: 《Rich and Beautiful》作者: - Bruce Holland Rogers【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-9-4 20:11
标题: 《Rich and Beautiful》作者: - Bruce Holland Rogers【EPUB】
Rich and Beautiful Bruce Holland Rogers In Los Angeles, a man and a woman met. He said, "How do you like me?" She said, "You are rich and accomplished." She thought he could be richer and more accomplished if he just worked a little harder, but she didn't say so at first. Then she said, "And how do you like me?" "You are young and beautiful," he told her. He thought that she could be made even more beautiful with a little surgery, but he kept this to himself. They married. "I would love you all the more," she admitted, "if we had not a penthouse, but a mansion." "And I would love you more than I already do," he confessed, "if your cheekbones were a little higher." So he worked harder as a deal maker, and she went under the knife. They sold the expensive penthouse and bought a far more expensive mansion. With her new cheekbones, she began a career as a model. "I'm a lucky man," he said. "Although I'd consider myself luckier if your legs were a bit longer." "I pretty much completely adore you," she said. "If only we were together in

欢迎光临 (http://zasq.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2