标题: 《The practice effect 》作者:- David Brin【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2014-4-25 07:45
标题: 《The practice effect 》作者:- David Brin【EPUB】
David Brin Copyright ?? 1984 “To the ??Friday?? crowd, To Carol and Nora, And to lovers of Other worlds—“ ABOUT THE AUTHOR avid rin was born in 1950 in southern California. He has been an engineer with Hughes Aircraft Co., and attended Caltech and The University of California at San Diego, where he completed doctoral studies on comets and asteroids. He is presently a consultant with the California Space Institute, a unit of the University of California, San Diego, doing advanced studies concerning the Space Shuttle and space science. He also teaches university physics and occasionally creative writing. A nominee for the Hugo and John W. Campbell awards, Brin is the author of two previous, highly praised novels, Sundiver and Startide Rising. He is currently secretary of the Science Fiction Writers of America and is at work on his next novel. Spotlight Reviews Early Brin, so be forewarned, July 1, 1997 Review er: I rate books by the bathroom. A good book is one I find myself taking into the bathroom without conscious thought, and the exceptional book causes me to forget to the bathroom even exists. The pinnacle is the book which so enraptures that I forget to eat, somewhat negating my normal rating system. Only novels by David Brin and Robert Heinlein have

欢迎光临 (http://zasq.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2